With American Gods, Game of Thrones, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina there’s certainly been plenty to watch and anticipate. But it’s not over yet, May has it’s own set of interesting new shows and eagerly awaited returns of our favourites, including Lucifer and iZombie. It’s a good job my sofa has memory foam and returns to it’s original shape after I’m done sitting on it.
- Barry Season 2 – Sky Atlantic 3rd
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2 -Netflix 5th
- Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Season 2 -Amazon Prime 5th
- Lucifer Season 3 -Fox 8th
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4b -Sky One 10th
- You vs Wild -Netflix 10th
- Black Summer – Netflix 11th
- The Orville Season 2b -Fox 11th
- Game of Thrones Season 8 -Sky Atlantic 15th
- No Good Nick -Netflix 15th
- Vikings Season 5 -History 16th
- Jamestown Season 3 -Sky One 26th
Game of Thrones
Winter has come and so have a lot of characters on this final season of Game of Thrones. The first two episodes have felt like the positioning of all the players, making sure they get where they’re needed to be for the coming war and mark of a couple of always wanted too’s.
In Cinemas for April 2019:
- Pet Sematary -4th
- The Sisters Brothers -5th
- Hellboy -11th
- Puppet Master: The littlest Reich -19th
- Avengers: Endgame -25th
Release dates are not necessarily the dates they’ll show at your local cinema.
On TV for May 2019 in the UK:
- iZombie Final Season – Netflix 3rd
- Chernobyl – Netflix 7th
- Lucifer Season 4 – Netflix 8th
- The Society – Netflix 10th
- The Bad Seed – Alibi 14th
- The Rain Season 2 – Netflix 17th
- Riviera Season 2 – Sky Atlantic 23rd
- What/If – Netflix 24th
- Good Omens – Amazon Prime 31st
Season Four is finally here and it looks hot! Not long to wait 😉
Movies for May:
- The Curse of La Llorona – 3rd
- Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile – 3rd
- Arctic – 10th
- Pokémon Detective Pikachu – 10th
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum – 15th
- Aladdin – 22nd
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters – 29th
- Ma – 31st
- A Vigilante – 31st
The second book, Moon, is the novella that began as a CryptTV/Inkshares entry, wanted to be a script and was entered in the ScreenCraft Horror Competition. Read the First Chapter here. Both books are now available for download on Amazon too.
This was a damn good read. The set up seems like it will be a little cliched ghost story at first, but then it turns into something else entirely… If you appreciate a quick read and a nice little twist, I highly recommend this introductory story to what is promising to be the start of an interesting new horror universe! I can’t recommend this enough. Buy it, enjoy it and bite your nails waiting for the next book in the series! – Derek C, NY
Horror and Fantasy Author – Also writing as K.T. McQueen. Love Western Horror, cowboy boots, my cactus Collin, & my Demon Cat.
Moths – I hate moths, the way they flutter at your face!