How ya’ doing? January got you down? Not to worry, here’s some nice telly to cheer you up, have you checked out The Passage yet or Season 2 of Tin Star?
- Luther Season 5 – BBC One 1st
- Marvel’s Runaways Season 2 – Syfy 2nd
- True Detective Season 3 – Sky Atlantic (TBC)
- The Gifted Season 2b – Fox 6th
- Charmed – E4 8th
- Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 – Netflix 1st
- The Orville Season 2 – Fox 10th
- Titans – Netflix 11th
- The Good Place Season 3b – Netflix 11th
- The Passage – Fox 15th
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 – Netflix 18th
- Suits Season 8b – Netflix 24th
- Tin Star Season 2 – Sky Atlantic 24th
So, I wasn’t going to watch The Passage, the few things I’d heard and seen hadn’t made me that interested. And I’m kinda bored of the whole zombie, virus, apocalypse thing. But then I rewatched this trailer and, well, I’m going to have to give it a watch. It seems a little more along the lines of The Strain. So keep an eye out for a review of this series.
Tin Star Season 2
I honestly didn’t expect a second season so this was a nice surprise. We left him lying in the snow, dying. How can he come back from that? I might have to rewatch the last episode before I start this new series but it looks like it’s gonna be just as good as the first.
In Cinemas for January 2019:
- Backtrace – 7th
- Stan & Ollie – 11th
- Glass – 18th
- The Mule – 25th
Release dates are not necessarily the dates they’ll show at your local cinema.
On TV for February 2019 in the UK:
Time to start thinking about the 14th, will you be spending it alone in front of the TV or together Netflix and Chillin’?
- Bite Club – Alibi TBC
- Nightflyers – Netflix 1st
- Siren Season 2 – Syfy 14th
- Dirty John – Netflix 14th
- The Umbrella Academy – Netflix 15th
- Flack – W 21st
- Van Helsing Season 3 – Netflix 25th
- Shadowhunters Season 3b – Netflix 26th
- The Flash Season 5b – Sky One 27th
Movies for February:
- Escape Room – 1st
- Alita; Battle Angel – 6th
- Happy Death Day 2U – 14th
- Piercing – 22nd
KT Books Released in 2018
The second book, Moon, is the novella that began as a CryptTV/Inkshares entry, wanted to be a script and was entered in the ScreenCraft Horror Competition. Read the First Chapter here. Both books are now available for download on Amazon too.
This was a damn good read. The set up seems like it will be a little cliched ghost story at first, but then it turns into something else entirely… If you appreciate a quick read and a nice little twist, I highly recommend this introductory story to what is promising to be the start of an interesting new horror universe! I can’t recommend this enough. Buy it, enjoy it and bite your nails waiting for the next book in the series! – Derek C, NY
Horror and Fantasy Author – Also writing as K.T. McQueen. Love Western Horror, cowboy boots, my cactus Collin, & my Demon Cat.
Moths – I hate moths, the way they flutter at your face!