Guys and gals of every age, wouldn’t you like to see something strange? This is the month of All Hallows’ Eve and we’ve got lots of sights to see. From the witchery antics of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to ghostly goings-on in The Haunting of Hill House, October has been full of treats. And then as we slide into November the demons reappear in Midnight, Texas.
- The Man in the High Castle Season 3 – Amazon Prime 5th
- Doctor Who Season 11 – BBC One 7th
- The Walking Dead Season 9 (anyone still watching this?) – Fox 8th
- Z Nation Season 5 – Pick TV 9th
- Snatch Season 2 – AMC Global 9th
- Riverdale Season 3 – Netflix 11th
- The Haunting of Hill House Season 1 – Netflix 12th
- The Gifted Season 2 – Fox 14th
- Black Lightning Season 2 – Netflix 16th
- The Flash Season 5 – Sky One 18th
- Lore Season 2 – Amazon Prime 19th
- Daredevil Season 3 – Netflix 19th
- Supergirl Season 4 – Sky One 22nd
- Arrow Season 7 – Sky One 23rd
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 1 – Netflix 26th
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 – Sky One 31st
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Can’t wait to watch this – and it’s on Netflix today! So, before tonight’s spooky goings-on on Really, I shall be indulging in this new series. Now, you might remember the ’90s version, or the movie, or even the cartoon but this one is gonna be so much darker. Forced to decide between light and dark magic on her 16th Birthday, Sabrina chooses both and that’s when the trouble starts. Will you be watching?
The Haunting of Hill House
How people are feeling about this one is a little split, but I watched it and enjoyed it. It’s not your typical ghost story and there are plenty of creepy moments. A family moves into the house with intention of renovating it and selling it on, but the house has a history and is filled with the ghosts of it’s past. One by one each member of the family’s encounters are revealed and how their lives have been affected. Slowly, they’re drawn back to the house.
Movie Land for October 2018:
- Venom – 3rd
- Mandy – 12th
- Bad Times at the El Royale – 12th
- Halloween – 19th
- Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween – 19th
- Slaughterhouse Rulez – 31st
These release dates for the UK are not necessarily the dates they’ll show at your local cinema.
On TV for November in the UK:
Whilst there’s plenty of new movies there’s not so many new TV shows for November. Although there might be a new series starring Jim Carrey called Kidding about an on-screen children’s entertainer whose personal life begins to implode. Already aired in the States, this show will be coming to our screens soon – but there’s no word on when yet, I do have the where, Sky Atlantic. So keep your eyes peeled.
- Midnight, Texas Season 2 – SyFy, 1st
- Homecoming – Amazon Prime, 2nd
- Stan Against Evil Season 3 – Fox, 6th
- The Sinner Season 2 – Netflix, 9th
- Origin Season 1 – YouTube Premium, 14th
- The Ballad of Buster Scruggs – Netflix, 16th
- Frontier Season 3 – Netflix, 23rd
- Vikings Season 5b – Amazon Prime, 29th
Movies for November:
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms – 2nd
- The Grinch – 9th
- Kin – 9th
- Fantastic Beasts : The Crimes of Grindelwald – 16th
- Suspiria – 16th
- Hell Fest – 16th
- Siberia – 16th
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web – 21st
- Robin Hood – 21st
- Serenity – 23rd
- The Possession of Hannah Grace – 30th
- Anna and the Apocalypse – 30th
News in brief
- Scientists have been naming new star constellations, including Godzilla, the Tardis, and the Hulk.
- Halloween is well past $100 Million at the worldwide box office. Read more here.
at it again – and there’s a chance their horror might be appearing on Netflix (hopefully, this includes the UK too). Awesome! are
New KT Books Released
The second book, Moon, is the novella that began as a CryptTV/Inkshares entry, wanted to be a script and was entered in the ScreenCraft Horror Competition. Read the First Chapter here. Both books are now available for download on Amazon too.
This was a damn good read. The set up seems like it will be a
little clichedghost story at first, but then it turns into something else entirely… If you appreciate a quick read and a nice little twist, I highly recommend this introductory story to what is promising to be the start of an interesting new horror universe! I can’t recommend this enough. Buy it, enjoy it and bite your nails waiting for the next book in the series! – Derek C, NY
Horror and Fantasy Author – Also writing as K.T. McQueen. Love Western Horror, cowboy boots, my cactus Collin, & my Demon Cat.
Moths – I hate moths, the way they flutter at your face!