Thank you for reading, following, signing up for emails, interacting with me in my many guises on Twitter, and buying books. You’ve been awesome. The website has gone from strength to strength and that’s because of you guys, so from the bottom of my heart – Thank You and Merry Christmas!
I hope you have a
Here are a Few of my Favourite (Christmas) Things
- The Man Who Invented Christmas
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Christmas Special
- Coffee – Yeah it’s an all year round thing but at
Christmasit becomes REALLY necessary!
- Mince Pies
- The Blackadder Christmas Special
- The Grinch
- Cold Mornings
au-vents (had to Google the spelling)
- Root Beer
- The quiet roads
- The dark
- My bed
- The seemingly slowed down world – when the same
ol‘ same ol‘ goes out the window (for most of us anyway) and we remember that life is more than money in money out.
- Dark Christmas pictures, movies, and books – Christmas should be dark (just don’t ask for a pic of my tree, I don’t know what happened)
And here’s the Christmas Advert from 2016
Always meant to do another one but I always mean to do a lot of things on the run up to Christmas. I should probably film something in November instead, that would be way more sensible. Might have to do a proper one, with people, and a script. That could be fun. Anyway, the sprouts certainly didn’t have a Merry Christmas in this one.
🔔 Merry Christmas! 🔔
Horror and Fantasy Author – Also writing as K.T. McQueen. Love Western Horror, cowboy boots, my cactus Collin, & my Demon Cat.
Moths – I hate moths, the way they flutter at your face!